Your device is the remote
Use your phone, tablet or laptop¹ to play, pause and adjust the volume on entertainment that you stream to your TV. While you’re streaming, you can also multitask – take calls or send messages without interrupting what’s playing.
Unlimited entertainment on the big screen
Chromecast works with the apps² that you love, such as Netflix, YouTube, Google Play and more. Choose from countless films and TV shows, millions of songs, sports events and games.³ Just tap the cast button to start streaming to your TV.
Mirror your Android phone or Chrome browser
See anything on your Android phone or tablet on your TV, or use your laptop to cast any website from the Chrome browser. If it’s online, you can cast it.
Smooth, steady streaming
Chromecast keeps video resolution high and buffering low with 2.4/5 GHz Wi-Fi support and a built-in adaptive antenna system. And because your content is streamed straight from the cloud, your films and TV shows play without interruption, even if you and your phone leave the room.
Setup is easy
- Plug Chromecast into the power source and your TV’s HDMI, then select the HDMI input on your TV.
- Download the Google Home app and follow the instructions.
- Open a Chromecast-compatible app and tap the Cast button.
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery fee is $5-$25 depending on the items
- Estimated delivery time is 1-3 working days for urban area and 2-4 working days for rural and South Island.
- For more information about "Shipping", Please refer to our "Shipping policy".
- For more information about "Return", Please refer to our "Return policy" ("Refund policy").