The future of sound is here with Audio-Technica’s DSR7BT Bluetooth headphones. Redefining wireless audio, the Pure Digital Drive™ system reproduces the true sound quality of the music, delivering the original digital signal from source to driver without the need for D/A conversion that typically degrades sound quality.
- Pure Digital Drive™ system delivers the original digital signal from source to driver for you to hear the full digital transmission
- 45mm True Motion D/A drivers, developed exclusively for the DSR7BT, recreates every detail of the track whilst producing a natural, balanced sound
- Dual-layer isolation structure separates electrical and acoustical spaces to optimise sound performance and reduce unnecessary resonance
- Soft memory foam earpads for enhanced improved comfort so you can listen for longer
- High-Resolution audio compatible with USB connection (up to 96kHz/24-bit)
- Bluetooth 4.2 supports aptX HD, aptX, AAC and SBC codecs
- Touch control and volume switch for managing music playback and calls
- LED indicators display the connected codec and remaining battery life
IN THE BOX
- AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-DSR7BT
- 2.0m USB Cable for wired connection and charging
- Carrying pouch
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 45 mm
- Voice Coil: 7N-OFC
- Frequency Response: 5 – 45,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 100dB/mW
- Impedance: 35 ohms
- Battery: Internal Battery: 3.7V rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Battery Life: Continuous use: 15 Hours approx. / Standby time: 1,000 Hours approx.
- Weight: 300g without cable
- Connector: Micro USB Type B
- Element: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 50 – 4,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -44 dB (1V/Pa a 1 kHz)
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery fee is $5-$25 depending on the items
- Estimated delivery time is 1-3 working days for urban area and 2-4 working days for rural and South Island.
- For more information about "Shipping", Please refer to our "Shipping policy".
- For more information about "Return", Please refer to our "Return policy" ("Refund policy").