Garmin crafted the Forerunner 55 smartwatch to keep up with your active lifestyle. The Forerunner 55 offers daily suggested exercises, detailed running data, and different sports apps to efficiently accomplish your fitness goals. It combines a silicone band and a hard-wearing display with a sunlight-visible and transflective memory-in-pixel, making it easier to view and track readings on the smartwatch.
- Utilise the Garmin Coach feature to achieve your fitness goals. The Forerunner 55 offers free training plans and skilful coaches to assist and guide you in your workouts.
- This Forerunner 55 employs up to 2 weeks of battery life during smartwatch mode. When GPS mode is on, the smartwatch can offer up to 20 hours of power.
- For a more personalised training session, you can use the smartwatch’s Daily Suggestion Workouts feature. It recommends various intense training based on your fitness level, history, and recovery time.
- Its built-in GPS lets you track your location, speed, and how far you’ve been running. You can also use the Finish Time feature to choose a distance for your runs and check your estimated running record.
- Preloaded with various fitness and wellness trackers so that you can count your steps, monitor your calories, sleep, heart rate, stress tracking, hydration tracking, and more1.
- With the updated version of pre-installed Sports apps, this smartwatch allows you to track your training activities, including running, cycling, track run, yoga, and breathwork. You can also check your body’s fitness age, race predictors, and recovery time on this smartwatch.
- Determine how much energy you have at any time as this smartwatch supplies a Body Battery energy monitor. Through this feature, you can conveniently plan your day while optimising your routines.
- Along with its different fitness and wellness tracking characteristics, the Garmin Forerunner 55 enables women users to track their menstrual cycles or pregnancy.
- When the smartwatch’s sensors detect incidents, the Safety and Tracking activates. The watch then sends an automated message to your emergency contacts, including your GPS location, via its companion app (download required) on your smart device2.
- It has a 50-metre (5 ATM) water rating body to accommodate your water sports activities. It can withstand splashes, showers, and is suitable to use for pool swimming.
- Garmin engineered the Forerunner 55 to have a sports-ready structure for every user. It uses a silicone sports band for ultimate comfort, while its large 1.04-inch display incorporates a durable chemically strengthened glass.
- The Garmin Forerunner 55’s band size fits wrists with a circumference of 126-203mm.
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery fee is $5-$25 depending on the items
- Estimated delivery time is 1-3 working days for urban area and 2-4 working days for rural and South Island.
- For more information about "Shipping", Please refer to our "Shipping policy".
- For more information about "Return", Please refer to our "Return policy" ("Refund policy").